Saturday, January 7, 2012

DMSO and Doxycycline, MRSA? Continued AND Arrival of Bu Zhong Yi Qi Tang

I have to say, within 2 days of 1x time a day application of the dmso and doxycycline mixture, the redness is down to the point of 2 weeks of oral antibiotics.  I did not photograph this - regrettably.  But the results are nothing short of amazing.  Things I've learned -
1 - I view my body as an experiement
2 - I tend to be unsatisfied with most answers I get from the medical establishment
3 - Finding a pure and reputable form of DMSO is paramount
4 - glass, glass, glass - bottles
5 - this is by no means a cure because another blemish has popped up elsewhere

In the meantime, my order of BU Zhong Yi Qi Tang has arrived along with some Acne Tea herb - both from my TCM practitioner.  Let's just say this month's invoice for herbs will be steep. 

But I am excited with the arrival of the herbs.  My son's face has been totally clear for about 2 weeks.  He has a small blemish.  We will apply paste at shower time today and I've started him on 1/2 cap BZYQT tea - will build to 2 - according to the TCM doc.  I have not been given dosage yet - she is awaiting my doing a blood test to check liver, kidney, and CBC prior to giving me dosage.  Her concern is that the 6 weeks of antibiotics is taxing on the body.

No comments:

Post a Comment